Thursday, February 16, 2012

TGIFF! Yay!


It's my turn to host TGIFF! I'm so happy! I hope I will get the chance to host the hop again.
Yay! I have a finish. I hope it counts for a quilt? It's not quilted per say, but I spent all week hand stitching it. It's a table runner and I am really happy with how it turned out.



Here is a close-up of the stitching, I hope you can see it. I used the glass method, drawing around a glass with a pink pencil.


I can't wait to see the finishes linked up this week and thanks for the opportunity to host.





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful hand quilting, Marsha! How do you get your stitches so small?! I like how you stitched around the roses - beautiful touch! Thanks for hosting TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching! Looks Sashiko-y. :) I like the burgandy side best! Sorry, I don't have a finish. My machine has been in the shop since the weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hand sitching! It looks lovely and so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table runner is really pretty and I agree with everyone else about your beautiful stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the table runner. I have some hand quilted quilts from my aunts. My granny once tried to teach me how to quilt, but like many things I enver took the time to lern.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...